1(Provided by our consulting attorney)
-Real Estate transactions
-Trust transfer deeds
-Affidavit of death of a joint tenant and Trustee deeds
Durable General Power Of Attorney
(Financial Power of Attorney)
-Advance Healthcare Directive
(Health Care power Of Attorney)
1. If I am single, can I appoint my parents to be guardian over my child upon my death?
2. I am a widow, I own real estate property, and I want my only child to have my property upon my death. Can I just put him on the deed as joint tenant with rights of survivorship to avoid the cost of having a Living Trust prepared?
3. My mother suffers with Dementia and Alzheimer's disease, she is very forgetful, and should I have a Power of Attoney prepared so that I can make decisions for her?
4. What type of identification is required for having a document notarized?
5. My brother died, he had a Will and I am named beneficiary. He owned his home, and he owes more on the property than the property is worth on today's market. Will I have to go to probate court to get the property transferred into my name?
6. If I have a Will; do I need a Living Trust?
7. I have a Will; do I need a Living Trust?
8. What is better a Will or a Living Trust?
9. If I have a Will, can I direct the court to issue my child's money in portions?
10. What is the disadvantage of putting my child's name on my deed?
11. If I am named the beneficiary of my mother's home in her Trust, upon her death, how do I change the property into my name?
12. What are some of the advantages of having a Living Trust versus a Will?
13. How long does it take for probate to close?
14. Who is supposed to open probate upon a loved one's death?
15. I have a reversed mortgage on my house, can I still do a Will or Living Trust?
FACTS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOUR HEALTH IS RAPIDLY DECLINING:
1. If the 3-day qualifying hospital stay requirement has been met, Medicare will only pay for a maximum of 100 days for nursing facility care.
2. Medicare will only pay as long as the patient is showing progress towards recovery.
3. Once the patient's condition becomes stable, even if he/she is not fully back to a completely healthy status, their Medicare benefits will stop.
4. In California, in some areas, nursing facility cost an average of $90,000.00 a year. Most patients cannot afford that kind of out-of-pocket medical care cost.
Frequent Asked Questions
Vision/Position Statement: Vision:
Our vision is to have more Americans making plans for successful living, incapacitation and death Position Statement: Americans savings are rapidly dwindling due to the down spiral in the global economy. The average parent has very little wealth if any to leave to their loved ones upon their demise. Many Americans wealth accumulated is being eaten up during their senior years by medical bills, expensive medications, caretakers, and long-term skilled nursing facilities. It is our belief that the perpetuation of wealth as a family legacy is the key to the success for generational well-being and stability.
Mission & Vision
Professional Business Management Consulting Services is a business and personal consulting management company and estate planners. Our purpose is to educate people on steps to be taken to ensure an economy independent life during their senior years, and to manage their estate so that their wealth can be generational perpetuated. We will accomplish this via hosting free workshops, seminars for churches, senior citizens community groups, sororities,organizations, community groups and block clubs.,
ESTATE PLANNING IS IMPORTANT AND SHOULD BE PREPARED BY A PROFESSIONAL ESTATE PLANNER. THIS (DO-IT-YOURSELF) CAN COST YOU MORE IN THE END, AND CAN LAND YOU IN THE COURTROOM! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE! SO LET'S FACE IT AND PREPRAE FOR IT. 50% OF AMERICANS MAKE NO PLANS FOR DEATH OR INCAPACITATION You Do Not Have To Be Sick To Die Or Become Incapacitated WHO WILL DISTRIBUTE YOUR ASSETS UPON YOUR DEATH? IF YOU BECOME INCAPACITATED WHO WILL MAKE HEALTH CARE AND FINANCIAL DECISIONS FOR YOU? IF YOU ARE SINGLE, UPON YOUR DEATH WHO WILL BE GUARDIAN OVER THE FINANCE THAT YOU ARE LEAVING FOR YOUR MINOR CHILDREN? IF YOU CANNOT ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS, THEN YOU NEED A LIVING TRUST, AN ADVANCED HEALTHCARE DIRECTIVE AND A DURABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR FINANCE. Call for a free consultation or to schedule a free workshop or attend our free workshop and get your business affairs in order today. Call 323.750.3592)
The Company: The company has been serving the Los Angeles and surrounding cities for 40 years, providing personal and business financial consultations, and corporate training. The company has provided estate planning and management for 15 years The Proprietor: Dr. Rosie Milligan holds a Ph.D in business administration and is a personal and business financial consultant and an estate planner. She is the author of 15 books. She has authored three business/financial books, "Starting A Business Made Simple" , Getting Out Of Debt Made Simple" , and Co-author of "What You Need To Know Before You Start A Business." Dr. Milligan was recipient of the 1996 Pioneer Women Award- Los Angeles City Commission On the Status of Women, the recipient of the 2001 Ervin Magic Johnson Master of Money Award, and was nominated for the best community leader in the Steve Harvey's 2004 Hoodie Award. in 1986, she received the Millionaire Club Award from the American Bankers Insurance Company. She is a former real estate agent and former co-owner of a real estate school. Dr. Milligan is the most respected, sought-after and trusted estate planner in the Los Angeles area.